Can you relate to this?
Covid-19 blues have hit your brand in a big way. The last few months have seen you struggling to move the inventory. You want to make the most of the upcoming seasonal sales and create space for new styles and stocks in 2021. With time on hand being less, you need quick and accurate access to customer data.
To drive in maximum traffic, it’s critical to send out strong calls-to-action and attractive offers as soon as possible.
Say, you are in the business of fashion clothing and want to reduce your stock of party wear more than anything else. It would help to get data about all customers who may have purchased evening gowns or jackets last year or in the recent festive months. Additionally, you would like in-depth information about all those who visited your site, or those of your rivals, to search for similar products. Getting your hands on the most relevant social media information in the last 1-2 years would be a bonus.
You try to get all this data through the in-house data analyst. She is working from home and is not too free to give back the reports on time. You request persistently, and she agrees to provide whatever she can despite her priorities. The data that reaches you has information about evening gowns or jackets, mixed with other party wear like sarees, formal menswear, and suits. You have stringent deadlines and the customer segments are not what you need exactly.
What can be done?
The best approach would be to have complete ownership and access to customer data. That way, you need not rely on data scientists and analysts to get timely and accurate information. Once you invest in a customer data platform, you will find it easy to trigger marketing campaigns, analyze data, and make important decisions based on that data. As with all other B2C marketers, you can benefit by getting full control of your customer data.
What is a Customer Data Platform (CDP)?
These days, it’s common to find B2C brands investing in complete marketing automation with more impactful consumer data management strategies.
- B2C customer data platforms make it simple for brands to engage with and manage their customers.
- Markets and brand owners can automate, customize, and escalate their efforts with the insights and tools.
- Customer Data Platform packages several user-friendly tools and functions to capture customer data.
- Real-time data can be assessed and analyzed to figure out customer behavior. Further, the target audience can be auto-engaged with the help of specific rules and tailor-made communication.
Why Should Brands Use Customer Data Platforms?
Well-conceived CDPs collect the most relevant data to create customer segmentation and profiles. Brands can rely on them to increase their Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and Customer Satisfaction Index.
Here’s why B2C brands should invest in a Customer Data Platform to usher into the post-Covid-19 era:
- To understand customer behavior and preferences in better ways
- Provide more personalized experiences by addressing the needs of their existing and new audience
- Work on a single cost-effective and reliable platform instead of dealing with multiple vendors
- Forecast consumers requirements based on industry-based collective learning
- Make it easy for in-house marketers to get real-time data on their own
- Increase their overall abilities to collect, assess and use customer data accurately
- Enjoy the competitive edge after getting introduced to effective and innovative marketing channels
- Implement smart loyalty management programs
- Onboard more customers in different ways with the latest data capture solutions, etc.
Digital customer data platforms take care of the gap between customers and brands by using smartphones’ native features. You may want to reach out to the capabilities of NeuroTags to protect your brand and introduce anti-counterfeiting features.
Invest in their best CPD solutions to enjoy marketing automation and several business advantages. Ask for NeuroTags’ singular, integrated platform (supported by AI cloud monitoring) to enjoy the benefits of real-time customer data.
Timely action will help you take your B2C brand to the next level in these trying times.