Everyone is selling something or the other on the web today using digital consumer marketing services. They aren’t even consciously aware of it. Your friend posts a photo of her white sauce pasta on Instagram and waits for it to reach 100 likes – she is selling her picture. Your other friend urges you to buy her home-made herbal oil, while your cousin wants you to promote his German classes on Facebook. They are promoting their products and services via you.
It is incredible to witness how technology has created so many channels to boost in-store sales. If you alone can do so much with limited experience, imagine how much more can the marketing professionals achieve, with advanced marketing automation tools and online/offline solutions as their aid!
How Do Modern Consumer Marketing Services Look?
As a retailer, you ought to know by now that your online presence is essential to boost in-store sales, even if you aren’t selling online. Besides, we all know that it is much cheaper to retain customers than gain new ones.
Modern consumer marketing services explore the areas of businesses that pose tremendous growth opportunities and mix them with consumer motivations, behavior, needs, and loyalties to deliver a personalized buying journey.
How Has The Framework Evolved?
Digital marketers, retailers, and media companies have made a paradigm shift in their marketing services approach – now it is more about customers’ buying journey and lifecycle and less about the marketing mediums. It is a raging war out there; how far can the retailers go to deliver a wholesome customer experience! Because let’s not forgotten, ‘Customer was, is and will always be the King’.
Consumer marketing solutions ensure that your customers embrace your every waking moment. It involves a mix of customer preferences and marketing tactics, where we put ourselves in the shoes of consumers and deliver what they want.
Traditional Approach vs. Modern Consumer Marketing Services
The traditional approach to customer engagement was single-dimensional. For instance, in the traditional marketing framework, retail shop owners had to close the deal in the physical store and had no means to indulge customers beyond the store. Even if they did, they couldn’t connect both.
On the other hand, the modern, unified commerce solution acts as a platform for retail brands to acquire, manage, and engage customers across all channels uniformly. It allows retailers to link the gap between physical marketing medium and digital sales by implementing unified commerce and 5X consumer engagement tools.
Example: A customer visits your store and selects a size four dress at your ABC street branch. She goes home and uses NetBanking to make a payment, and picks the dress up from the XYZ street branch without any hassle.
How is this possible?
The 5X consumer engagement tool is an end-to-end digital marketing platform that integrates marketing efforts across all online and physical stores.
– The Unified Data and Analytics help retailers consolidate data and customer behavior of consumers using AI power and tools. It allows auto segmentation based on consumer behavior and purchase patterns and continuously analyzes retail purchases and links them with online and offline marketing efforts.
– Integrated Loyalty Programs in a single dashboard help deliver long-term brand loyalty.
– The AI-powered Anti-Counterfeit Solution (tags) protects brand value against illegal marketers, thereby building consumer confidence in you.
– The tags also can automate consumer acquisition from retail channels, enabled via interactive forms and APIs, and landing pages.
– The Centralized Marketing Automation Tool re-engages consumers in a personalized manner across multiple channels, such as emails, browser push, SMS, ads, and apps, to improve repeat sales.
– The Analytics Tools helps identify user behavior, campaign effectiveness, and product performance in real-time based on custom metrics from existing retail channels. Target them with the right promotional content at the right time and place.
– Tracking Capabilities tracks, sets alerts and notifications, and delivers actions for different user behaviors.
For guidance on how to adopt the best consumer marketing service, get a free analysis of your retail consumer engagement strategy, and supply chain management.