Mobile technology, Big Data, and social media – these are just some of the factors that have changed the environment for consumer marketing services. Marketing agencies are struggling to cope up with new platforms, omnichannel environments, and technical issues along with other issues. Here, we will touch upon the main problems that are plaguing marketers. Alongside, get to know how these challenges can be tackled with secured and privacy solutions, authentication programs, marketing strategies, loyalty programs, and other QR code solutions.
Problems Faced by Consumer Marketing Services in 2020
Generating Organic and High-quality Traffic
61% of marketers have reported that lead and traffic generation is a primary challenge. – HubSpot’s State of Inbound, 2018
Consumer marketers are always on the lookout for inbound marketing success. Lead generation is an important key to getting this success. This is because relevant and accurate information creates solid leads and guides helpful purchase decisions for serious customers. The underlying problem is that most marketers find it tough to generate the right kind of leads, and therefore, they do not find the right grounds to reach new prospects, attract customers, and sustain growth. Resultantly, they fail to get any benefits from their sales funnels.
- Add more details to buyer personas to know and target your audience.
- Revisit your content. Invest in high-quality and interesting content to engage customers.
- Look for effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid search capabilities.
- Reintroduce your products and brands to prospects; get them back to your site with retargeting strategies.
The Latest Marketing Trends
New trends keep hitting consumer marketing services every day. This makes it difficult for strategy makers and marketers to remain in sync with web design, social media, user interface, and other overwhelming trends.
- Rely upon the data shared by inbound marketing agencies to understand which trends to implement.
- Focus on the right target audience and social media platforms to increase customer loyalty and save your resources.
Counterfeiting and Illegal Practices
Globally, counterfeiting has become the primary concern for consumer marketing services. Faking of products and brands leads to health issues, online frauds, digital crimes, revenue-loss, and damages to the branding efforts of organizations.
- Anti-counterfeiting packaging solutions – overt and covert, such as those offered by NeuroTags, can prevent the counterfeiting of products.
- Use 2-D barcodes, holograms, radio frequency identification (RIF), forensic techniques, covert markers, serialization, track and trace solutions to cut down on counterfeiting acts.
You need holistic solutions to keep your brand intact, reduce costs, and bring more consumers to your site. Reach out for our AI cloud-supported anti-counterfeit technology for quick results. Keep a tab on counterfeiters with patent-pending, anti-counterfeit technology that’s reliable and app-free.
Ask for NeuroTags’ consumer marketing, integrated consumer loyalty, and marketing automation strategies today!