Strong Need for Anti-Counterfeiting Solutions in 2020
2020 is seeing the growth of one of the largest underground industries – that of counterfeit goods – take deeper roots to bring about more drastic problems. The results are far-fetching and harmful. Industries and consumers are losing on their brand value, credibility and customer loyalty big time. The difficulties involved in identifying, sealing upon and prosecuting offenders are increasing every day. Billions of dollars are being wiped off the economy in the USA alone. World over, counterfeiters are making brisk profits by selling fake goods through unscrupulous means.
Recently, the role of end-users is being worked upon for identifying and curtailing the activities of counterfeiters. Different solutions for combating counterfeiting acts are being enforced to curb the increasing menace of fraudulent distributors. Take a look at how digital anti-counterfeiting solutions are taking a lead in protecting the marketing and consumer acquisition strategies of businesses.
Different Types of Anti-Counterfeiting Solutions
Anti-duplication solutions are divisible into four categories:
Overt: Apparent and visible with the naked eye, there no additional tools are needed in overt solutions. They are applicable in packaging, labels and documentation to facilitate spot visual authentication.
Covert: This group of anti-faking solution cannot be recognized easily nor can it be seen through naked eyes. Specialized tools and equipment are needed for authenticating the products using micro text, unique synthetic tagging, ultraviolet and infrared inks, and other examples of this technology.
Forensic: Covert in nature, these anti-duplication solutions require special methods and equipment for the detection of counterfeiting. The samples and products have to be sent to laboratories for validation.
Digital: Requiring electronic and automated methods of authentication, digital anti-duplication solutions may either be covert or overt. Digital solutions for fighting counterfeiting are found in QR codes, RFID tags, serialized numbers, comparative databases, and so forth.
Different Solutions for Protecting Products and Applications
- Anti-tampering solutions are mainly used in the pharmaceutical and food industries where products require protection from adulteration or replacement. They assure customers about the authenticity of the goods they plan to purchase.
- Anti-counterfeiting technologies help users differentiate fake and copied products from the original ones. As per authentication requirements, the features in them may be overt, forensic, overt, or mixed.
- Tracking and traceability solutions need unique and mass serialization codes for proving the originality of items and products. They provide secure movement of products across the entire supply chain system – from manufacturers to end-users and all other elements in between. Besides, they allow for locational and other product-specific information to be tracked and traced in real-time.
Outsmart Counterfeiters, Protect Customers
Digital solutions for fighting counterfeiters are empowering brands to ensure product authenticity and secure their supply chain. The need and importance for anti-counterfeiting solutions are growing with each day, and the trends are expected to continue in future!
- Automated anti-counterfeit products are transforming existing packaging and barcodes to perform as unique digital identifiers.
- These 100% unique digital codes and identifiers cannot be duplicated. They can track and authenticate products even at the individual item levels.
- Digital anti-faking solutions provide end-to-end real-time insights to increase the visibility of supply chains.
- Blockchain-enabled solutions are used for integrating physical products to automated supply chains to enable seamless security.
- They encourage better customer engagements by inviting comments and questions, allowing easy access to promos and product information, etc.
Say NO to Counterfeiting
Ground-breaking digital anti-counterfeit solutions, such as those provided by NeuroTags, validate products reliably to return high consumer engagements.
- AI monitoring, dual-code anti-faking technologies are being used for detecting clones and incapacitating them as soon as they’re spotted.
- Constant monitoring of unauthorized diversions and distribution is leading to stringent policy formulations for all supply chain stakeholders. For instance, efficient track and trace systems are being put in place to capture information about boxes and the items within with the help of pallet codes and single scans.
As a result of strong anti-counterfeiting measures, consumer warranty, loyalty and various promotional programs are coming to the fore. Improved customer engagement and brand loyalty solutions are a result of the proper implementation of digital technologies. Overall, fighting fraudulent manufacturers, distributors and dealers have become easier with smart scan codes and tags produced by leaders in the field of anti-counterfeiting.
NeuroTags – Pioneers in Digital Anti-Counterfeiting Technologies
NeuroTags empowers and protects brands against counterfeiting with its innovative anti-duplication solutions and applications. Partnering with NeuroTags has helped organizations and consumers authenticate products in real-time. The ground-breaking solutions offered by NeuroTags provides individual items with secure, unique and traceable identity in the form of QR, NFC or RFID codes.
Help your consumers scan digitized AI-monitored serial numbers and tags to identify product authenticity before purchase. Challenge counterfeiting agencies fitfully. Track and trace their ulterior motives to keep your business profits intact. NeuroTags solutions will let them know that you’re watching!